Wednesday, January 7, 2009
The Top 10 Most Pointless, Distracting Websites of 2008
Getting all of the programs back on my computer after my reinstallation of Vista is taking a lot longer than I thought it would.
So, to keep you occupied for a while (quite possibly, for the rest of your life), I give you my list of...
The Top 10 Most Pointless, Distracting Websites of 2008:
10. WUBeee! - Bubble text! [dead link]
9. Dig a hole through the Earth - Find out what's on the other side of the planet from you. (Hate to spoil the fun but: water.)
8. Imagining the 10th Dimension - A fascinating, well-illustrated 12-minute video that will in no way help me in the future whatsoever.
7. The Benny Hillifier - Add Yakety Sax to any YouTube video. Hours of entertainment. [dead link]
6. Bacolicio.us - Add a strip of bacon to any website. Mmmmmmm. (I'm still trying to figure out a way to get it to work with The Benny Hillifier.)
5. Boohbah Zone - There are no words.
4. Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas - Make your own Jackson Pollack paintings.
3. FAIL Blog - Submitted pictures and videos of epic fails.
2. You Look Nice Today - The blog, the podcast and pretty much anything Merlin Mann touches.
1. Black Coffee and Green Tea - An epic waste of time.
Thank you pointless websites, I love you all.
Off to the gym.